European beta gets additional free features…
Deep Silver, the games label of Koch Media, a leading producer and distributor of digital entertainment products, today announced that, starting immediately, the European Open Beta phase of SAGA Online will make additional free features available to players.
Besides the familiar main features, the free-to-play massively multiplayer online real-time strategy game from Silverlode Interactive now offers participants of the Open Beta phase even more contents at no cost.
– In the SAGA Online Beta, players now get to join up to form guilds, and participate in guild wars.
– They can also go up against others in multiplayer battles.
– Beta testers have unlimited access to the market where they can swap cards and resources.
– Hinterland territories are now available where players can build mana shard mines.
– Mana shards can be used, for instance, to pay the merchant, to enhance items through spells, or to hire mercenaries and send them out to raid the enemy’s Hinterland.
– Resources or units can be sent to other players as attachments to in-game messages.
Naturally, players can always purchase SAGA credits in the Deep Silver shop in order to obtain booster packs and premium items.
The SAGA Online World is a traditional fantasy setting with characters like elves, orcs, dragons, dwarves and giants. In the free massively multiplayer online real-time strategy game, players create their own kingdom, battle or negotiate with each other and can cooperatively complete quests with friends in order to earn experience and loot. The free to play MMORTS SAGA Online offers, among other things, over 1000 quests as well as six fractions, each with its own unique units and individual playing style. SAGA Online features many of the success factors of massively multiplayer online games: thus there are guilds, raids, a live auction house for exchanging cards, equipment upgrades, collaborative team quests, looting of treasures and so on. This combines the game with real-time strategy features, like city planning, resource management and warfare. At the same time, SAGA Online, unlike many other real-time strategy games, is set in a persistent world that never rests – not even when the player logs off.
To register for the Open Beta, to download the game client, and to find more information please visit www.playsaga.eu.