Worms 2 Armageddon
Ten years on from Worms™ Armageddon and the turn-based mayhem and destruction continues! Worms™ 2: Armageddon is the most fully-featured digital version of the game ever. With four player online and offline multiplayer, voice support, a raft of new weapons (including the return of some iconic weapons from the past), all-new high-definition landscape themes, new play modes, hats, skins, speech-banks, loads of other customization and to top it all off, a highly-involving single player experience with tutorials, deathmatches, races, fort games, and puzzles. It’s a package as high on fun as it is destruction!
- Extensive single-player content: Play through three tutorials, three firing ranges, a thirty-mission campaign, plus five secret unlockable missions.
- Online and offline multiplayer: Battle it out in four different ranked game types and extensive leaderboards.
- Massively increased customization: Choose from new hats, skins, speechbanks, gravestones, victory dances, and much more.
- Retro-themed landscape artwork: The high-definition artwork is based on the most loved Worms game ever made.
- Return of iconic weaponry: You’ve got more than 40 weapons out of the box, including the return of fire weapons and the beloved Holy Hand Grenade.
The King of Fighters ’98 Ultimate Match
The King of Fighters ’98 Ultimate Match comes to Xbox LIVE® Arcade! The KOF ’98 fighting game has fascinated game fans all over the world, and now it’s powered up and ready to be on Xbox LIVE Arcade. Additional characters have been added from the King of Fighters universe, and new battle systems and moves have been implemented. Extend the fight to opponents all over the world. Face off against others to prove who is the real King of Fighters. Use Practice Mode to learn, Challenge Mode to improve your skills, then go to battle to show what you’ve got!
- The best of arcade fighting action: The Japanese arcade game comes to full life on Xbox LIVE Arcade, featuring the best of 3-on-3 2-D fighting action.
- More characters: Ultimate Match includes more characters than the original King of Fighters ’98, incorporating some of gamers’ favorite characters from previous King of Fighters games.